A three-week course to educate parents on strategies to pay less for college using strategies to increase financial aid.
Every week we provide written lessons, videos, a webinar, handouts, and access to discussion boards. This course teaches parents how to become smarter, educated consumers of higher education by learning:
- Why You Must Know Your EFC
- How to tell the difference between a good net price calculator and a poor one
- Ways to target schools for money
- The role of college rankings
- and why graduation rates matter.